UM...These Studio 'N the Round Pillows are INSANE! Made in Upstate New York especially for Forage Modern Workshop.
About The Pillows:
From Christin: "I marble and sew and design all the patterns in my Catskill studio. I marble fabric 60" x two yards at a time using the Turkish Ebru process, floating acrylic paint on irish moss (liquid seaweed)."
- Fabrics are hand marbled. They are color fast/set and post washed after marbling
- All pillow covers are removable via zipper
- The triangles are filled with foam/dacron styrofoam
- The beanbags are filled with beanbag pellets. The beanbag covers can be washed/cleaned, but note that if you unzip the beanbag you will need a trashbag/large bag to empty the beanbag pellets into.
- The 18" circular pillows have a zipper and the insert has a muslin cover. It is a heavy pillow meant for the floor and is stuffed with clean recycled clothes. The stuffing can be replaced as the customer sees fit.