Seriously. This is the second year in a row that winters have spanned into almost 8 months. And while there are plenty of things we love about winter (staying inside, snow fights, warm drinks, cozy blankets, etc) when spring arrives, we prance around with perma-grins.
The fun part about the arrival of spring is the welcoming of fresh products that scream 'airy breeze' and 'sunshine' and 'dinners on the patio'. Check out our favorite spring products.
1. Hombre Pendants by DAMM Design - these cuties brighten up any space. Perfect by itself or as a cluster.
2. Large Standing Bowl by Fort Standard - spring time tastes like chips and guac. And this can help you serve it up right.
3. SUP Door Mat by Reed Wilson Design - HILARIOUS. And perfect for keeping your floors clean on the rainy spring days.
4. Mini Planters by Wind and Willow Home - these can LITERALLY go anywhere. Add an air plant or small succulent and WHAM! You've got spring all up in your space.
5. Pliny the Lounger by Loll - we love Loll. This just might be our favorite of their designs. These would be perfect around your fire pit.
6. New Mexico Pillow by Little Korboose - these are so luxe. And a clean and fresh designed accent, even if it's a white and black one, adds a bright airy feel.
7. Linen Napkins by Caroline Z Hurley - make a Facebook event and host a spring brunch. These lovelies will help make it Kinfolky.
8. Backpack by Stephen Kenn - BIKE RIDES. The perfect companion for wheeling around town.