The night before we began our whirlwind through the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), we were fortunate enough to attend Sight Unseen's Offsite opening night party. There, we met Dylan Davis and Jean Lee of Ladies and Gentlemen Studio (they make these beauties). Check out their new line of lighting, plus special collaborations with glass artist, John Hogan:
Later on in the evening, we found DAMM Design! We have their Hombre Pendant hanging in the front window.
Our friends Hennepin Made (makers of the fine pendants above our front desk) were at ICFF, and it sounds like they've been busier than ever! They have a ton of new products, and they're looking good.
We found the party when we came across Loll - their space was bumpin'! Loll has been receiving such great press lately (featured alongside Forage in Food and Wine), and it's not surprising -- their stuff is hot
The last photo is a one-of-a-kind collaboration with a Los Angeles artist, Edward Granger. We even saw the Bend Lucy Stool in a McDonald's! In Manhattan! One of my favorite discoveries of the trip.
Seriously. This is the second year in a row that winters have spanned into almost 8 months. And while there are plenty of things we love about winter (staying inside, snow fights, warm drinks, cozy blankets, etc) when spring arrives, we prance around with perma-grins.
The fun part about the arrival of spring is the welcoming of fresh products that scream 'airy breeze' and 'sunshine' and 'dinners on the patio'. Check out our favorite spring products.
1. Hombre Pendants by DAMM Design - these cuties brighten up any space. Perfect by itself or as a cluster.
2. Large Standing Bowl by Fort Standard - spring time tastes like chips and guac. And this can help you serve it up right.
3. SUP Door Mat by Reed Wilson Design - HILARIOUS. And perfect for keeping your floors clean on the rainy spring days.
4. Mini Planters by Wind and Willow Home - these can LITERALLY go anywhere. Add an air plant or small succulent and WHAM! You've got spring all up in your space.
5. Pliny the Lounger by Loll - we love Loll. This just might be our favorite of their designs. These would be perfect around your fire pit.
6. New Mexico Pillow by Little Korboose - these are so luxe. And a clean and fresh designed accent, even if it's a white and black one, adds a bright airy feel.
7. Linen Napkins by Caroline Z Hurley - make a Facebook event and host a spring brunch. These lovelies will help make it Kinfolky.
8. Backpack by Stephen Kenn - BIKE RIDES. The perfect companion for wheeling around town.